Vango Dry 15 rucksack
Waterproof rucksack for sports and outdoors
- High frequency welded construction- making them 100% waterproof
- Roll top dry bag entry- allows the top to be sealed keeping moisture out
- 420D Nylon with TPU coating on inner and PU on outer- making these bags ultra durable
- Airforce – generate a chimney effect that enhances ventilation
- Padded adjustable shoulder strap
- Detachable harness straps
- Detachable waist strap
- Water-Resistant zip pocket
- Reflective Vango logo patch
- Side mesh pockets
- Quick release Rock Lockster Dura-Flex buckles
We received the Vango Dry 15, 20 and the massive Dry 90 to review. The Dry 15, described as a waterproof rucksack ideal for cycling is incredibly rugged. The beauty of these rucksacks is that you can stuff everything in without having to worry about internal pockets or zips. The construction is simple but for the daily commute it is surprisingly comfortable and lightweight. The straps and suitably padded and the rucksack remains comfortable even when fulled loaded. Waist and chest straps help to keep the rucksack in place when riding out the saddle.
A lot of the other waterproof rucksacks we have reviewed require the attachment of a rain cover. This takes time when the rain starts to pour and if you accidentally leave it in the office or at home you are stuffed. The beauty of the Dry range is that you simply roll up the top and clip into place.
To test the claim of being completely waterproof we submerged a fully loaded pack into a bath of water. As the claim states no water got in so what more can we say.
A great range and a great idea. A prefect solution for cyclists commuting in torrential rain. Fits a laptop easily and is a nice size that isn’t too small. Although reviewed as a cycling rucksack we reckon this will be a great all round sports/outdoor solution. Highly recommended.